Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sporty

The Mr. worked SO hard through residency that I wanted to do something to acknowledge him - so the kids and I threw him a little "sports" party - since he was starting his Sports Medicine Fellowship.  I was so busy hostessing that the only pictures I got were taken before the party actually started. :(  I'm sorry I didn't get pictures of all of our wonderful friends who came to help us celebrate.  Regardless, we had a wonderful time!!

(We were still setting up for the party, so please forgive the mess. :) )

We had a simple BBQ dinner - nothing fancy, but it went along well with our sports theme! :)

Here's the man of honor holding his sports treats.

The kids and I had a lot of fun making different fondant 'balls' to top the cupcakes with - and since no party in Maine would be complete without whoopie pies, we made some football whoopies.  Delicious! :)


A big shout out to the Mr!  CONGRATULATIONS ON COMPLETING RESIDENCY!  It's all downhill from here, right??? (or is it?.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment