Sunday, November 10, 2013

March Madness

Some random pictures from March....

Often when I de-clutter, the children (especially the girls) are devastated that I would get rid of something special to them....so we take a picture of it before we pass it on.  This was one such occasion.  After Easter, it was time for the bunnies to move on - so the girls said goodbye in this photo. :)

This was such a sweet moment, I had to photograph it.  Angel had received some money (from the tooth fairy, I believe), but had misplaced it.  She was so sad she couldn't stop crying over the disappointment.  Grins has a little remote control truck, and suddenly it came around the corner, with a little note saying,

"Dear Angel, I love you.  You can have my money. Love, Grins" - and the note was wrapped around a few coins.  That is what a sweetheart my little Grins is.  This girl has no idea how lucky she is to have him for a brother!!

This is how I find my children at least ten times every day:

Snowball fights with the Mr.:


St. Patrick's day breakfast: Green smoothie, green pancakes, green greek yogurt.

Wiggles' Rapuzel doll:
One day, we had the following conversation:
Wiggles asked, "Mommy, is Rapunzel MY doll?"
Me: "Yes"
Wiggles: "So I can do whatever I want with her? Because she's only mine?"
Me: "Yes, I suppose so."
Wiggles: "Good, because I colored on her with marker.  On her face. And I like her like that."
I couldn't argue - and I have to say, I was relieved that she was coloring on her own toys, rather than my walls! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment