Wednesday, December 11, 2013

November Misc.

Some random pictures from the past month - or 6....


My sweet Grins left this for the tooth fairy; the money was all wrapped up in the note, and tied in package with dental floss.  Sigh.  Oh that they would stay this way forever.

The kids wanted me to take a picture of this - one day, we discovered a particularly large strawberry in the container - and later noticed a small apple.  They found it hilarious that they were practically the same size.  Ah, the simple joys of life.

Swinging at the park never gets old.  I think this girl would swing all day if I didn't mind spending my life at the playground.

I adore Grins' "crinkly nose smile" as The Mr. calls it...

One day when I rolled up the carpet to vacuum, the Mr. hid inside.  Of course, this turned into a game that everyone had to join in...





We spent a ridiculous amount of time unrolling and rerolling and taking pictures.  Again, the simple pleasures.

Here's Angel at 'stripey stripes' day at school;

And some fun playdoh creations she made....she's always sad to destroy them when it's time to put them away, so we often take pictures of her her creations first - that seems to make it a little easier.



I wish I'd taken a picture before he rubbed his face - it was quite the impressive face painting job!

Grins' favorite place to be is as high up in a tree as he can get....

....or scaling the walls in the house.

....or teasing his sisters.  He's ever so good at it.

How does this face not melt your heart....

Yes, this is proof.  I seriously have the BEST.LIFE.EVER.

2 comments:

  1. I loved these pictures. Snug as a bug in a rug. (At least it is better than "I am certain there is a jertain in the curtain")

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such memories! I remember when somebody's Daddy used to climb walls too. And I loved climbing trees! Such fun!

    ReplyDelete