Sunday, December 1, 2013

Hannah's Wedding

When my sister Hannah decided to get married in Portland (Oregon), and the Mr. had a job interview the same week there as well, we knew we couldn't pass up the opportunity to be at her wedding!  So we took advantage of some low airfares and flew over!  We flew over without the Mr., and though I was nervous to have all 3 kids on my own, they were marvelous little travellers!

I gave Angel the camera.  Here is our flight from her view:


She brought her beloved puppies, of course.  She was so enamored with them, buckling them into the seats, etc, that our adorable flight attendant would mention the puppies every time he passed by.  He asked what their names were, and would address them by name, saying "Make sure Snowflake and Cupcake are buckled in safely!" and "Would Snowflake and Cupcake like any pretzels?"  He made our flight wonderful and Angel just ate it up!






We arrived for beautiful weather, and a picture perfect wedding and reception.  ALL of my siblings were in town, which hasn't happened in well over 4 years!  It was priceless!  I was so busy and preoccupied with wedding details that I wasn't able to grab many pictures, but here are a few from our fabulous photographer:

The Bride and Groom- what a handsome couple they make!

We had to see the Newlyweds off in proper tradition, so the kids, the Mr. and I had fun decorating their car (in the few minutes we had)


Then it was back home to enjoy what was left of our beautiful Maine summer....

No comments:

Post a Comment