Sunday, March 3, 2013

My nurturing children


These pictures aren't very good or exciting, but I just want to preserve this memory of how nurturing my sweet children are!  We often have little friends come play while their moms have appointments - and sometimes the little ones miss their mommies!  I try consoling them, but most often it is my children (usually Angel or Grins) wwho are best at comforting the little ones. 

This little guy in particular started to cry, and Grins gently comforted him.  He was happy and hopped up to play, but the next time he was sad, he wanted only Grins.  He went and plopped himself right down in Grins' lap every time he was sad - it was the sweetest thing!  Grins, of course, loved it!!




Love my sweet kiddos!

1 comment:

  1. I know where to turn when I need a shoulder to cry on.

    ReplyDelete