Sunday, March 17, 2013

Mommy's Birthday

On my birthday this year, I returned home from a 'long' run (long for me since I rarely run!) to find that the children (and the Mr.) had set up a wonderful "Mommy Spa".  It was incredible, and just what I needed!

Seriously - could they get any more adorable??!!


Grins gave me the avocado oatmeal mask treatment while Angel gave me a manicure.  Wiggles put cucumbers on my eyes, though she kept trying to take them off, because she just felt 'wrong' about it. haha!

I had warm rice bags behind my neck and back - pampering at it's finest!!


 Grins gave me a wonderful foot massage!

Wiggles thought the whole thing was rather strange, but she was a good sport and went along with it...

Angel worked hard on my fingernails and gave them quite the (bright yellow) paint job!


As if being mother to these incredible children weren't gift enough - they really worked to make my day special!  I am certainly the most blessed woman on the planet!  Love my sweet family!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun way to love a wonderful mother! I love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think they could do that for me if I come and visit :)? You DO have incredible children. Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete