Sunday, June 22, 2014

Fun with Friends

In May, we had to bid our dear friends, the Hursts and Carters, farewell as they moved across the country.  It was a sad occasion to see them go, but we are grateful for the time we were able to spend with them and the cherished memories we made!

I know it's probably bad form to attempt to predict a child's future, but I would not be at all surprised if Wiggles ends up marrying her friend Hinder someday.  They were truly the BEST of friends, and kindred spirits!  Their teacher at church said the same thing!  They were inseparable, got along great, and just truly loved each other!

These friends truly remind me of this quote (author unknown):

"Some people come into our lives and quickly go.  Some stay for awhile and leave footprints in our hearts, and we are never the same."

This sums up how I feel about the Hurts and the Carters.  I hope we will see them again soon, but regardless, they have touched my heart, and changed me forever.




No comments:

Post a Comment