Sunday, March 9, 2014

Valentine's Day

One day while grocery shopping, the kids saw a HUGE bag of peanuts on sale and asked if we could get it.  We did, and while eating them for snack later that day, they began planning how they could make peanut butter with it.  I was working on a project and the next thing I knew, they had shelled half the bag and were asking if they could use the food processor.  They spent the rest of the afternoon creating their own little batches of peanut butter -- including a special chocolate - honey batch just for the Mr.  They decided to wrap it and give it to him for Valentine's day.

 I also had to take a picture of this because I'm getting so sentimental.  Our neighbors, Cliff and Nancy Hatch, are honestly the best neighbors we could ever imagine.  They keep an  eye on things, help us with snow removal/mowing/etc whenever we need it, are always there for us, and even bring us a little plate of goodies for every holiday.  We honestly could not have imagined better neighbors than them!!


1 comment:

  1. Are they the ones we met? I remember being grateful you had such good neighbors to keep an eye on you for us. Thanks for the posts. I feel like I just had a nice visit with your family. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete