Sunday, January 6, 2013

Music

Wiggles adores music.  She is constantly singing, or at least humming - literally, constantly.  It's as if shse simply cannot be silent.  Her first favorite song was the theme song from "Tangled".  (watch the video here)  Then, this Christmas season, she learned the words to "Angels We Have Heard on High" - and we've heard it no less than 50 times per day (no exaggeration!).  She especially loves the "Glo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-rias".  It is beautiful and, quite literally, music to my ears.

This evening during family devotional, we were singing  "Teach Me to Walk In the Light of His Love".  After we finished, she very excitedly said, "I'll teach you how to walk in the light!  You just turn on the light, and then you walk!"  Her enthusiasm and zeal was SO adorable and the Mr. and I got a good chuckle.

The other two keep me laughing as well.  Earlier today, they were singing "Rudolph, the red nosed reindeer" when suddenly, Angel said "Hey (Grins), did you know there's another reindeer besides Dasher, Dancer, Prancer.....etc?  Her name is Olive!"  Grins asked, "What? How do you know?"  She replied, "Because the song says "Olive, the other reindeer used to laugh and call him names."  She was joking, of course, but it made me laugh!

My children are so adorable and funny!  There's never a dull moment around here - We have such fun together!

Since I don't have any great pictures, here's a video of Angel and Grins singing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9ANPjtzpsc&list=FLmuLSSsjiwFjq_wVWU-fHMg&index=5

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to teach that song to my wife. Maybe then I can get a kiss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yah...maybe. But you're not as cute as Grins :).

      Delete