Sunday, May 6, 2018

Roller skating and other random fun

I've been organizing my photos lately and some are so random they don't really 'belong' anywhere.  So here they are, for your viewing pleasure.  I love my kids!!

That time we went roller skating and Scratch picked up a girlfriend!  They skated all around together - adorable!  He finds girlfriends almost everywhere we go....he will point to a girl and say "Hey Mommy - That my gill (how he pronounces girl)".  Cutest kid ever!!








What happens when Scratch gets my phone:


Too many trips to the pet store to get crickets for the lizard! :)


Angel's cultural project at school - she did a great job!

Scratch's many hair-dos:




"helping" with the laundry

grocery store horsie ride!
 look who found his big brother's nerf bullet collection!

 microwave s'mores! yum!
 Wiggles made a hat for a book report about "Percy Jackson"

At the pet store to get crickets for the lizard, the kids fell in love with a puppy!

 Enjoying our local pool!

Our neighbors got chicks! Scratch was in love!



No comments:

Post a Comment