Sunday, April 22, 2018

Silly Scratch

Scratch loves to "help"!  He's my great little helper all day long, helping me with the laundry, dishes, and cleaning.
Here he is helping me with the laundry.
I got him his own little spray water bottle so he can "help" while I'm cleaning...and the other day while I was painting, I looked over to see this....
 and this...
 and this...


It took awhile for everything to dry, but I was VERY grateful he had the bottle with just water, and not the bleach mixture!! :)

He is such a funny boy - he keeps us entertained!!  Some of his funny sayings lately:

~He says "Funny" when he's trying to say "Sorry"
~Calls the van "Shotgun" (since the kids always yell "shotgun!" when we go to the van)
~Calls his toenails his "foot nails"
~Calls the washing machine the "wishy washer"
~Calls the computer the "po-puter"
~Says "scoo-mees" for "excuse me"
~Since getting candy from the Easter bunny has been saying "Where the Easter Bunny go?  I want to give him a BIG HUG!"
~Since visiting his Aunt Abbie who's serving a mission at the Utah Temple, he calls every tall building resembling a temple "Abbie Utah!"
~If I ever get frustrated with him he will say "You happy, Mommy?"  He hates when anyone is upset.
~"Don't believe me" really means "Don't leave me"
~"I mu-no" = I don't know
~"buh-cuz" = because
~"Can you do me a favorite?" (favor)
~He calls nutella "tuna"
~After his bath he said "My toes are sprinkly"

No comments:

Post a Comment