Sunday, February 10, 2013

Central Park

 After enjoying the Macy's Day Parade, we had the whole day still ahead of us!  It was a BEAUTIFUL, sunny Thanksgiving Day, so we decided to spend the day at Central Park.  And one day was simply not long enough!  Central Park is ENORMOUS!  We certainly enjoyed it!

Angel, enjoying the climbing trees near one of the ponds.


Wiggles crashed in my arms around lunch time - we'd had a late night and an early morning; I would have liked to nap too, given the chance! :)

My beautiful Angel!

The boys, enjoying some sword fighting.


One of the many fountains in Central Park.


 One of the many, many playgrounds in Central Park.  During our few days there, we played at 13 different playgrounds, and that was only a fraction of them!

Grins found many trees which were suitable for climbing.


We enjoyed a delicious picnic lunch together...


Grins climbing, again!

We LOVE Central Park!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures! The only problem I have is your kids are growing up too fast! Give them all a hug for me. Thanks for taking the time to share your adventures. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete